Ready for starting a (first) dynamic job in a leading travel intelligence company?
Send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com mentionning the position you apply for (or let us guess it).
Data Production Assistant (Brussels preferably)
Supervised and trained by our Backoffice Manager, you contribute on daily tasks related to all facets of (big) data collection, processing, visualization and reporting, meeting quality standards and project deadlines.
Your responsibilities cover various aspects of the daily workflow:
- Data processing
- Dashboard implementation
- Social data queries and listening
- Online survey scripting
- Data quality control
- Powerpoint charting, pre-Reporting
- Coordination with tech and backoffice partners
- Bachelor Degree (Business Engineer, Statistics…) – First job welcome!
- Rigorous, with a good sense of project management and planning
- Adaptive to change and flexible, happy to jump from one project to another in the same day
- Competences in MS Office is a must. Knowledge of analytic apps/softwares is a plus (Power BI, Tableau, SPSS..).
- Independent and team player, you have an inquiring mind
- You believe travel and tourism is the most exciting sector on Earth (if not, let us convince you)
- Open to assist on innovative research and analytics developments
- Comfortable with working in French and English
Internship (3 / 6 months – Any location)
You actively take part in projects for various tourism players and report to a Senior Project Officer.
You assist the coordination of projects in close cooperation with suppliers and partners for each research project you are involved in. You check the quality of data, prepare analysis and reports provided to clients, meeting company quality standards and deadlines.
Your responsibilities cover the following:
- Assistance in questionnaire design, scripting, test and validation with clients
- Fieldwork monitoring and quality control, data checking
- Data check and analysis
- Report writing
- Marketing activities (newsletter, social networking…)
- Post graduated in Management, Economic or Statistics with a specialization in Marketing
- Extremely rigorous, with a passion for data analysis
- Competence in MS Office is a must. Knowledge of any analytic software is a plus.
- Independent and team player
- Interest in the tourism sector and innovative research developments
- You are flexible and ready to take up challenges offered by a young growing company, acting in a strong international environment
- Strong proficiency in English essential. Other languages are a bonus.