Join us !
Looking for starting a (first) dynamic job in a leading Travel Data Intelligence company?
Send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com mentionning the position you apply for (or let us guess it). We offer flexible and competitive packages for motivated and agile data-driven talents open to the world. Join us!
Senior Analyst International (Brussels)
- As Senior Analyst International, you lead your projects and clients autonomously under the responsibility of the Managing Director and in daily links with our teams in France and Belgium and partners abroad.
- You are involved at all steps of projects: set-up, project management, data collection (directly and in link with our backoffice team), analysis, report writing, dashboards, client presentations and recommendations, with a constant focus on delivering the best insights to our clients.
- You manage and develop a portfolio of clients, primarily international destinations: briefing, proposals, on-boarding, support and analysis.
- You contribute to the development of our products and the visibility of our company by bringing forward proposals and initiatives in our communication plans (webinars, newsletters, storytelling and articles…)
- A Research Executive/Manager with at least 5 years in Research Agencies or Advertisers.
Bachelor/Master degree with solid educational background in data analysis.
- You are rigorous and love making sense of numbers, with excellent analytic and editorial skills. You have developed a great interpersonal skill and feel comfortable with managing several projects and clients simultaneously in an international environment, thanks to an excellent command of English.
- You are familiar with or keen at learning data scrapping/processing/analysis tools (SPSS, Sphinx, Tableau, Power BI, Social Listening Web Apps…) and bring data-based value in your quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Excel and Powerpoint have no secrets for you! Command of BI, Dataviz and Reporting/Analytics solutions including big data sources is a plus.
- You are independent yet an enthusiast team player. You want to grow interest in your job and look for possibilities to develop in a boutique company environment.
- You have a strong interest for the travel sector… possibly some experience in the travel data is a plus!
Data Officer / Manager (Junior/Senior, Brussels)
- As Data Officer/Manager (Junior/Senior) you oversee our data collection, processing, visualisation and reporting.
- Working in permanent link with our Research Analysists and external providers, you plan and streamline the company data activities so to best meet our quality standards and meet the project deadline.
- You contribute to innovate in travel data analytic space by improving the accuracy and timeliness of TCI Research Solutions, combining conventional and big data-driven sources.
- Bachelor/Master degree with solid educational background in data management.
- You have developed interest and expertise in multiple BI data sources and platforms including online surveys and data processing (SPSS, Sphinx, Web Survey applications…), Social listening tools, Dashboarding, Dataviz and BI solutions (Power BI, Tableau…).
- You have an excellent command of MS Office.
You also like planning, you are very rigorous and act as a team player.
- You want to grow interest in your job and look for possibilities to develop in a boutique company environment.
- You have a strong interest for the travel sector… and some experience in the travel data is a plus!
Internship (3 / 6 months – Any location)
You actively take part in projects for various tourism players and report to a Senior Project Officer.
You assist the coordination of projects in close cooperation with suppliers and partners for each research project you are involved in. You check the quality of data, prepare analysis and reports provided to clients, meeting company quality standards and deadlines.
Your responsibilities cover the following:
- Assistance in questionnaire design, scripting, test and validation with clients
- Fieldwork monitoring and quality control, data checking
- Data check and analysis
- Report writing
- Marketing activities (newsletter, social networking…)
- Post graduated in Management, Economic or Statistics with a specialization in Marketing
- Extremely rigorous, with a passion for data analysis
- Competence in MS Office is a must. Knowledge of any analytic software is a plus.
- Independent and team player
- Interest in the tourism sector and innovative research developments
- You are flexible and ready to take up challenges offered by a young growing company, acting in a strong international environment
- Strong proficiency in English essential. Other languages are a bonus.