Join us !
Ready for starting a (first) dynamic job in a leading travel intelligence company?
Send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org mentionning the position you apply for (or let us guess it).
We offer flexible and competitive packages for motivated and agile data-driven talents open to the world. Join us!
International Senior Research Executive (Brussels or Remote)
TCI Research is adding intelligence on top of data, going beyond facts for unveiling destinations’ DNAs. Using reference proprietary Travelsat solutions and partner data sources, you generate insights on why indicators are going up or down and map drivers that can improve destinations and travel brands’ attractiveness and performances. Supervised by a Senior VP, you are fully responsible for your projects and develop long-term relationship with your clients so to help them take the right decisions and monitor the data they need.
You act as a Travel Data “Architect” and data-based Story Teller! Your portefolio will include prestigious destinations and rising stars in and outside Europe. Your responsibilities cover the following:
- End-to-end Research / Analytics Project management: client briefing, proposals, implementation including internal and external coordination with our backoffice and suppliers, analysis and reporting.
- Report writing, charting, comments, summaries and recommendations.
- Verbal presentations to audiences of all sizes and levels.
- Contribution to Webinars and communication initiatives (Newsletters, Quick takes, Conferences..).
- Overall client experience and success.
- Master Degree with at least 4 years in BI / Market Research Agencies.
- Strong deductive and analytic skills, with a good sense of data interpretation, consumer (travel) trends, brand and marketing.
- Good knowledge of / strong desire to learn what is driving the tourism and travel sector.
- Excellent communication soft skills (both written and spoken).
- Competences in MS Office is a must. Knowledge of analytic apps/softwares is a plus (Power BI, Tableau, SPSS, Sphinx..).
- Independent and team player, you have experiences or fast learning capacities in quant and qual methods, including online surveys, social listening tools, desk research and big data curation and interpretation.
- You believe travel and tourism is the most exciting sector on Earth (if not, let us convince you).
- English native or bilingual mandatory, French and other languages are a plus.
Internship (3 / 6 months – Any location)
You actively take part in projects for various tourism players and report to a Senior Project Officer.
You assist the coordination of projects in close cooperation with suppliers and partners for each research project you are involved in. You check the quality of data, prepare analysis and reports provided to clients, meeting company quality standards and deadlines.
Your responsibilities cover the following:
- Assistance in questionnaire design, scripting, test and validation with clients
- Fieldwork monitoring and quality control, data checking
- Data check and analysis
- Report writing
- Marketing activities (newsletter, social networking…)
- Post graduated in Management, Economic or Statistics with a specialization in Marketing
- Extremely rigorous, with a passion for data analysis
- Competence in MS Office is a must. Knowledge of any analytic software is a plus.
- Independent and team player
- Interest in the tourism sector and innovative research developments
- You are flexible and ready to take up challenges offered by a young growing company, acting in a strong international environment
- Strong proficiency in English essential. Other languages are a bonus.