Internship (3 / 6 months – Any location)
You actively take part in projects for various tourism players and report to a Senior Project Officer.
You assist the coordination of projects in close cooperation with suppliers and partners for each research project you are involved in. You check the quality of data, prepare analysis and reports provided to clients, meeting company quality standards and deadlines.
Your responsibilities cover the following:
- Assistance in questionnaire design, scripting, test and validation with clients
- Fieldwork monitoring and quality control, data checking
- Data check and analysis
- Report writing
- Marketing activities (newsletter, social networking…)
- Post graduated in Management, Economic or Statistics with a specialization in Marketing
- Extremely rigorous, with a passion for data analysis
- Competence in MS Office is a must. Knowledge of any analytic software is a plus.
- Independent and team player
- Interest in the tourism sector and innovative research developments
- You are flexible and ready to take up challenges offered by a young growing company, acting in a strong international environment
- Strong proficiency in English essential. Other languages are a bonus.
Ready for taking up this challenge?
Send your resume and letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference 2019-INT.