Data sourced from TRAVELSAT© Pulse, an advanced Destination Analytics Solution dedicated for DMOs for tracking near-real time visitors’ satisfaction from guest reviews consolidated from 25+ travel rating websites and OTAs (Google reviews, TripAdvisor, Booking, Yelp, Ctrip, Expedia, TheFork…). TRAVELSAT© Pulse monitors millions of visitor reviews about ‘00.000+ of cultural and leisure attractions, accommodations and food experiences in European cities.
Below selected indicators are built from attractions’ ratings on a sample of 21 iconic activities in Europe: Trevi Fountain, Basilica of the Sagrada Familia, Louvre Museum, Schonbrunn Palace, Brandenburg Gate, Marienplatz, Anne Frank House, Prado National Museum, Charles Bridge, Hungarian Parliament Building, Acropolis, Torre de Belem, Elbphilharmonie, The Little Mermaid, Vasa Museum, Oceanographic Museum of Monaco, The Ljubljana Castle, Neptune’s Fountain, Tate Modern, Helsinki Cathedral, Brussels Grand Place and the Trinity College Dublin.
Indicators include data from domestic and international visitors:
- Volume of reviews (in this example focusing on attractions only, 90% sourced from Google reviews and TripAdvisor)
- Overall experience rating (1-10 score) reflecting the visitor satisfaction levels
- Summer-to-date rating per travelers’ segments and markets
- Summer-to-date Ranking of the TOP10 attractions best performing in terms of visitor satisfaction
- Summer-to-date Positivity levels per topics mentioned in reviews, for the most recurrent issues shared. Specific sanitary criteria are highlighted.
Travelsat Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org